Hewitt is the leading organic protein supplier in Australia with cattle stations in the Northern Territory, Queensland and New South Wales and sheep properties in New South Wales. We are a vertically integrated supply chain with a livestock procurement division and a value-add manufacturing plant.
To be a part of Hewitt is to join a trusted, high claims, sustainable business; and you won’t look back.
Applications are now open for the 2024 Season and we are always open to hearing from passionate, career orientated people.
Operational roles on offer across Hewitt are:
- Station Hands
- Farm Hands
- Head Stockpersons
- Machinery Operator / Grader Driver/ Truck Driver
- Bore Runners/Bore Mechanics
- Station Cooks
- Managers & Assistant Managers
- Operational Administration Officers
Attributes we look for:
- We are looking for enthusiastic, team oriented, motivated people, that have good communication skills and are passionate about agriculture and station life. Ideally you will have a solid work ethic, with a willingness to learn and a great attitude.
- If you’re interested in a Station hand role, experience riding a horse or motorbike will be advantageous. Hewitt is a trusted high-claims, sustainable business that promotes career progression. We emphasise a great social environment and encourage all employees to participate in community events including sports, campdrafts, rodeos, races, and in-house social events.
- Long-term career progression.
- Competitive pay, generous annual leave entitlements and transfer opportunities across the Hewitt Group for committed employees.
- Extensive training across various disciplines and upskilling opportunities.
- Hewitt emphasise a great social environment and encourage all employees to participate in community events including sports, campdrafts, rodeos, races, and in-house social events.
How to Apply:
- Submit the below to [email protected]
- A current resume detailing relevant work experience and listing two industry referees.
- A Cover Letter noting your interest in Hewitt and working in the agricultural industry including your area of interest.
If you have any queries, please email [email protected]