Hewitt is the world’s largest supplier of organic and natural red meat. Hewitt is strongly connected to its roots in family farming while performing as a global competitor.
Along with extensive farming assets and a substantial supplier network, Hewitt manages a portfolio of consumer brands. This includes the flagship ‘Cleaver’s’, Australia’s most successful organic meat brand.
If you are interested in working with us at our West Gosford manufacturing plant, please express your interest below. We are regularly recruiting for the following roles:
- Production Team Members
- Warehouse Team Members
- Knife Hands
- A basic understanding of production processes, including equipment and their operation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and a good work ethic
- Comfortable working in a cold environment (around 4 degrees)
- Strong awareness and commitment to upholding safety and quality standards.
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
Benefits to you:
- Discounted products
- Access to Employee Assistance Program 24/7
- Training and development opportunities
- Reward & recognition
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume detailing relevant work experience and listing two industry referees.
- Submit a Cover Letter noting your interest in Hewitt and working in the agricultural industry.
- Email, with any other queries, to [email protected]