Hewitt is a progressive, innovative, and expanding large-scale protein supply enterprise recognised for employing best management practice across its operations. The company has over 40 years’ experience in successfully owning and operating grazing assets throughout Queensland, Central Australia, and New South Wales. We are currently seeking a Station Pilot to join our team in Central Queensland.
Operating a Cessna 182, you will predominantly operate between our Queensland properties, ferrying company, and station management. On non-flying days, you will be required to take on a stationhand position within the livestock team. Duties include:
- Employee transfers between properties
- Fly Chief Executive of Agribusiness between Queensland properties and sites including our corporate offices in Brisbane and Toowoomba.
- Maintain flying logs
- Arrange aircraft maintenance in conjunction with the Head of Aviation
- Fly to various properties and carry out stationhand work autonomously
- CPL (preferred) or PPL
- Low Level Endorsement (desirable)
- Remote area experience
- Livestock handling experience
- Ability to ride a horse and/or motorbike
- Current C class licence (minimum)
This position is based on site, with all board and keep included in your package.
Hewitt is a trusted high-claims, sustainable business that promotes career progression. We emphasise a great social environment and encourage all employees to ensure work life balance is maintained.
If you are confident in your ability to deliver on the operational requirements of this role, have high standards and are looking for personal professional growth, you will enjoy being a part of the Hewitt team. Please email your cover letter and comprehensive resume with a minimum of two industry relevant referees to: [email protected].